First time on The Magic Bean?
Every Friday I put the spotlight on a different theme and link to the best free craft tutorials that I find on the internet that relate to the chosen subject that week. If you are looking for something specific, use the Search box on the top left to find what you are looking for.
This week, I've gathered up some fantastic Father's Day gift ideas to inspire you to make some for the dad in your life.
1. The cutest Father's Day idea - make your own Father's Day temporary tattoo with a free printable. Brenda Ponnay explains in her tutorial on Alpha Mom that you only need temporary tattoo printable paper which you can order via sites like Amazon and you're all set!
2. This Photo Memo Board designed by Made by Marzipan makes a great Father's Day gift with a function. Watch the video above for how to make your own or visit Made by Marzipan for more details by clicking the link.
3. Stitch up this embroidered eyeglass case for dad with a tutorial from Feeling Stitchy.
4. I can see this carpenters coat rack being the perfect present for my own Mr Fix-it dad. Click the link to get the tutorial from Instructables user CoolBeansBaby68.
5. Make a leather key catcher bowl for dad with this super cool tutorial from Can't Stop Making Things.
6. Transfer an image onto wood to make a cool plaque for dad with this tutorial on Creature Comforts by Creative Bug.
7. Use college or sports t-shirts to sew up some cushions for dad - might look good in his man-cave! Get the how-to from BHG.com by clicking the link.
8. Give your dad a bottle of his favourite wine, beer, lemonade or whiskey and make it personal with this free printable bottle label from How About Orange.
9. Go over to LiaGriffith.com and get these free printable labels for Father's Day to personalise all your dad's favourite treats!
10. Margot Potter shared a tutorial on how to make this DIY Father's Day frame on I Love to Create.
I hope these tutorials will inspire you to show your dad just how much you care!