Every Friday I share a collection of links to free craft tutorials that I find on the internet, focussing on a different theme every week. If you are looking for something specific, use the Search box on the top left to find what you are looking for.
This week's theme is centred on some spooky craft items to give your home that haunted feeling.
1. A Halloween skull wreath tutorial (with glowing eyes!) from the blog Eighteen 25.
2. Make a ghostly garland and creepy artwork with a how-to from BHG.com.
3. Customise candles for Halloween with these simple tips from BHG.com.
6. If you're an art doll maker and up for making a spooky doll for the holidays, try this new free tutorial from Patti La Valley. Click the link to visit Patti's blog and get the tutorial.
7. Use newspaper, plastic bags and tape to make these fun paper Halloween wigs (art doll makers may want to use this technique for figures as well). From Martha Stewart.
8. Make a DIY witchy feet cauldron for Halloween with this free tutorial from HGTV. (Don't know why but this one really creeps me out!)
9. One of the more brilliant and simple pumpkin carving ideas I've ever seen, how to make vampire jack-o-lanterns from Martha Stewart.
10. How to make a simple Halloween wreath tutorial from Desiree at 36th Avenue.
There are a lot more Halloween tutorials from All Hallows Eve from years gone by on the Magic Bean. Use the search box on the top left to look for more ghosts and ghouls (or at least crafts related to them).
Hope you enjoy these spooktacular crafts!