Every Friday I put the spotlight on a different theme and link to the best free craft tutorials that I find on the internet that relate to the chosen subject that week. If you are looking for something specific, use the Search box on the top left to find what you are looking for.
This round up of gifts to give this holiday season would make perfect gifts for co-workers, hostesses or stocking stuffers. Or make a few extra and have them on hand for unexpected holiday visitors.
You could combine all of these gifts and make an outstanding Christmas gift basket!
1. Make lavender & lemon flavoured sea salt with a recipe and how-to from Morgan on Pepper Design Blog. Include a special recipe card to go with these.
3. Make hand painted mugs with a tutorial from Amy Christie at This Heart of Mine.
4. If you want to make your mug more personal, try using this simple idea found on Good and Messy - hint you don't need a steady hand to do this!
5. These handmade flavoured liquors would make a great accompanying gift for the handmade mugs. Learn how to make your own flavoured liquors with this tutorial from HGTV.com - the tutorial even includes free printable labels and drink recipes!
6. These coconut hot chocolate spoons can be swirled around in hot milk to make delicious hot chocolate - click the link to learn how to make them yourself.
7. This jar of eucalyptus pin firestarters will make a warm and cosy fire that much more inviting, learn how to make these with a how-to from HGTV.com.
8. Fill a jump or flash drive with your favourite holiday music for a lucky recipient - another great idea from HGTV.com.
9. These fabric trays would make a great gift - or could be used to present your other gifts! Get the tutorial from Anna's blog Noodlehead!
10. Or how about this idea, make up any number of the gifts above and arrange them in a lovely dip dyed basket to give the ultimate gift basket. Click the link to see how to dip dye your own baskets on Martha Stewart's website.
Did you notice that if you were to put all these items in one gift basket, they would all help make one of those quiet evenings just after Christmas that much more cosy and relaxed? It's like a lovely evening all wrapped up with a bow! Happy Gift Giving!